Selecting the right apprenticeship and training center that suits you best is the starting point for a successful career. Have a look at all our apprenticeship options at CHT Switzerland AG.
We’re currently providing advice and support to 16 apprentices across five exciting career tracks for a successful future together.
In our sales, purchasing and accounting departments, Commercial Apprentices are responsible for a range of administrative tasks, for example:
- processing customer orders from all over the world
- reviewing invoices, transfering payments, entering and processing incoming payment information
- monitoring items in stock and ordering goods
- telephoning in a variety of languages as well as writing emails and letters
The Commercial Apprenticeship (m/f/d) is the right fit for you if
- you enjoy working on a computer and in a tightly-knit team
- you like communicating and maintaining relationships with other people
- you enjoy administrative and organizational tasks
- you’re reliable and enjoy working independently
- you have a talent for languages
- you have a good high school diploma
We’re looking forward to getting to know you and giving you a behind-the-scenes peek at the dynamic and diverse apprenticeships.
Get to know the skilled trade you’re interested in learning first hand and see whether it lives up to your expectations and fits well to your skill set. Support our apprentices and employees perform their daily tasks and gain valuable insights into the skilled trade of your choice. Just send an email to the respective vocational trainer to schedule an appointment.
Every November the “Chance Industry Rheintal” organizes this careers event. Visit our booth to learn more about CHT Switzerland AG and the skilled trades you can learn here.
Dates and more information: www.chanceindustrie.ch/berufsevent
You can also get to know us at the Eastern Switzerland Educational Exhibition (OBA), the annual career fair in St. Gallen that takes place each October. Come get to know us alongside our textile partner companies and learn more about the Laboratory Assistant Apprenticeship in Textiles and in Chemistry.
Dates and more information: www.oba-sg.ch